Joygasmic

So, this is one photo from my ‘Goddess photo shoot’ yesterday that I thought I would share with you…I will tell you my little story of the inspiration behind this photo. Over the years, I have noticed that, when I am sitting down, my lover enjoys coming up behind me and gently tilting my head back so he can gaze down my top momentarily before he kisses my neck. I wanted to capture that moment for him..Mountain thought it was a ‘beautiful and sensual photo worth sharing’….

Photo: Joy Nelson

1. naturegirl1 says:

Like I said in a previous comment, you look serene & lovely. Serene is what I am NOT right now….but I won’t bore you with the details here! If you want to know, read my latest blog post.
    Love
    Julia.

Sorry to hear you are stressed! Thanks for taking the time to comment! Sending positive energy…Joy

2. A wonderful photo Joy of a lovely goddess. I can see why your partner enjoys coming behind and looking down your top. Also, I love the way the photo has your erect nipples just at the lovely peaks of your breasts.
    Beautiful

I went back and looked at the photo again…Thought I would calirfy…my nipples are technically not erect in this photo…hey, my brother-in-law did not nick name me ‘the nippler’ without cause…fyi ~ Joy

1. Very good Joy, thanks for the clarification. I guess it can only feed the imagination as to how they would be when erect! 🙂

🙂

3. P.K. says:

Hi Joy,

Not to comment further, but probably your nipples were erect, the tight clothing you are wearing probably just pushed them down a bit:)

Interesting perception…anything is possible, I suppose:-)