Free for Subscribers: Tantra Bootcamp Starts in 2 Days!

Statue of the Tantric goddess Kali from Dakshi...
Image via Wikipedia

Tantra Bootcamp starts on July 15th! If you haven’t signed up yet, please take a moment and fill out the bootcamp sign up form.

Tantra Bootcamp is a 12 week online coaching program designed for men and women to create fundamental differences in their understanding of intimacy, sexual intelligence and Tantra through a combination of group lessons, one-on-one coaching and peer support.

No previous experience with Tantra is necessary, however, you should complete the intake form to ensure that this program is a good fit for you. In addition, I ask that you come to Tantra Bootcamp with the intention of creating a dramatic transformation not just in your sex life, but in your life as a whole.

You can access the sign up form by clicking the Tantra Bootcamp link in the above post and then going to the sign up page.

2. jeffstroud says:

Cool! I am days behind on my blog reading. Great Idea, have people signed up?

Yes, I have two groups going…are you interested? I have a group of 4 empowered women who could likely use a male voice in their Tantra pod:-)

1. jeffstroud says:

Yes, I am interested.

and now signed up! Starts tomorrow!

3. naturegirl1 says:

Part of me wants to give this a whirl, but I’m not certain I would have the staying power to last the course! Not to mention the fact that I have a demanding job that sometimes keeps me very occupied.
    Yet I really do want to explore the link between the spiritual & physical aspects of tantra. My ability to orgasm so readily makes me wonder if I would be a good candidate!!
    Let me see the results of this bootcamp and if enough participants get what they are looking for out of it, I will come on the next one (if you hold another, that is!!). Promise!!

I was totally sending this out with you in mind! I feel that your comfort level and openness would be invaluable in a group like this! I will be holding another one..not sure the timing yet, but I can see there is more need…although I think you’d really like it! It is self paced and only requires as much time as you want to put towards it!