So far I have taken all natural photos…only a tiny bit of mascara, but no make up to speak of…I am thinking next, it might be neat to play around with some glamour shots…it is fun, liberating and empowering! I am really embracing and enjoying the process! Thanks to the wonderful photographers who have made this possible!

From my heart to yours, Joy

2. bob. says:

I personally don’t care for a lot of make up on a woman ,but i am sure you will do it just right.These photos are beautiful.

YEs, I rarely wear make up and my hair routine is all about wash and dry on the go…which is precisely why I think trying glam would be interesting…stepping outside the box and literally putting on a different mask’….rather than looking at the photo results, I am more concerned with how I feel…I am writing a number of books at the moment, which is partially why I am exploring so many facets of my being…it is a part of my path…and it helps me write…:-) Thanks for saying I will do it just right! And thank you for your compliment!

3. Missed Out says:

I especially like the second one. Fantastic results!

Thanks MO!

Funny, immediately after I commented…I thought about your MILF comment awhile back…in some strange way, taking these photos is simply about reminding me that a I can be sexy at any age…even as a mom….it’s crazy…I haven’t modeled since I was 17 years old…my body is so different…breasts smaller, thighs curvier, stomach softer, a calm yet slightly tired look in some shots…it is so interesting to see the woman I have become…the next phase of life is about maintaining the goddess within…I don;t mean through external looks…appearance, but more an internal embracing of the goddess I am…the goddess all women are…regardless of their age…appearance, or how many children they have or have buried….in fact, the challenges we face is told as a story not only through our bodies, but through our eyes…

I like the first one, as it is just a moment captured…I still have the mirror in my hand, but it is a view my lover sees often…me laying nude in our bed, just a sheet rather than sheer material…the second is nice for a pose, but I like spontaneous photos myself…I always find it interesting…on any topic, photo or piece of art…the different perceptions and preferences….I am panicking about my full artistic nude shoot…it’s supposed to be on Dec 30th, but I’m not sure I’m ready….I have rescheduled with Kurt, the first photographer..really looking forward to a studio shoot with Kurt….

5. naturegirl1 says:

As a photo of a model it has to be said the second one is spot on, but there is something spontaneous and quite calm (right word???) about the first one.
    I bet you are having a really interesting time doing all this, quite a voyage of self-discovery!!

6. jeffstroud says:

Joy,

There is something here I have not seen in the other photos of you! More comfortable, sense of freedom, maybe!

I like them, the first one you could be looking up more, but I get the idea, the second like a fan dancer!!!

Yes, you’re right…I think the difference is that I am first off generally actually more comfortable nude or partially nude…my mom couldn’t keep clothes on me as a child until I was 6 or so…

Also, I went in knowing exactly what to expect, so there was no surprises and I wasn’t worried about the photographer’s agenda…he also let me guide the process a lot, so everything we captured was something i was 100% comfortable with…

Also, I have been working through some more layers of healing throughout this entire process…I believe that healing is a life long process…and therefore strive to continually challenge myself to grow and transform…it is interesting, I didn’t realize what I had bitten off when I began down this path, but I am pleased at what I have found…I am writing the couple’s Tantric Touch guide, finishing some edits on the Guy’s Guide to Multiple Orgasms, have begun writing the two erotic stories that Nature Girl and MO requested and now am writing a guide about photography as a path to transformation….I am deeply inspired and my creative juices are flowing…

7. Les Reiselt says:

I enjoyed both and it appears that you did as well. Certainly a major benefit of a warm climate is the ability to dress as we want and not be dictated by the weather.

8. horns1313 says:

This time I promise not to ramble on or submit”to much information” but who wants 72 virgins or a perfect but young lady I guess also men half his age my choice is only experienced and tasteful need apply sorry to seem taken too far but the combination of both your teaching and great because body probably makes others and definitely me excited practice time once again wishing ya’ll well and more of this soon sorry again it ended that I cum rambling