Chakra Goddess Photo

Harness the Power of Your Energy

During the La Figa photo shoot, I guess Matt snapped a picture of me before Tiberio applied the fruit to my bod. So, i played around a bit with it last night and decided to share..I hope you’re having an amazing day! From my heart to yours, Joy

1. bob. says:

SO BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU FOR SHARING,HAVING AN OK DAY ,NASTY WEATHER,TODAY,BUT THIS PICTURE HAS BRIGHTENED IT UP.

2. naturegirl1 says:

Lovely. Enough said.

I wasn’t brave enough to post the pose without the chakras covering my girly bits…:-) Thanks, NG!

1. naturegirl1 says:

Ha!!
        Well, you could always email it to me!

Okay, will do!:-)

3. naturegirl1 says:

Seriously, what are you worried about? The photos are totally wholesome and beautiful. I’ve emailed a reply, check your inbox!

I will write a post about it, because it is something that is on my mind a lot lately! Thanks for your sweet email! Much love, J

1. naturegirl1 says:

The sentiment came from the heart.

So in love with your spirit, beautiful goddess!

4. Wendy says:

The world is a chakra. Everything in a perpetual state of motion. Immersing one self in this universal motion is the essence of blissful release. Letting the body be a carrier of the cosmic waves, engulfed in every pore – feeling the throbbing as if the whole body is the linga or the yoni. making the jouney from one chakra to another till all fuses into one and becomes ecstacy. When mating becomes meeting. A nature song. To be in a state of the perpetual bliss, of letting out the ‘rasas’ and drowning oneself in it. Without any thought. Oh, what joy!

Beautifully written! Thank you for you beautiful writing and message! From my heart to yours, Joy

1. Wendy says:

The writing is me. Leaping out are the flames eager to intertwine with yours. Slithering. Slurping. Swiveling. Like a forest in a wild fire. Consuming all including the self. Being reborn as smeared ash. Making connections.Through the eyes. The Lips. Into depths never known.Creating a symphony. Dissolving. Melting. Fusing. Fire meeting ember. And making it fire. Yoga.

Dear Wendy…let me walk into you..with you…feel you as we intertwine…melting…like being forged. Our internal grain deforms to follow our breath. We are re-shaped. We have entered the space where we are one. Merged for a few breaths. Then part as two. Forever altered. More flexible, yet stronger. Fire. Water. Earth. Air. Yes, fire meeting ember…making fire with breath drawn from our sacred energy. Tantric Yoga.

3. Wendy says:

I explode. Lava spewing out from every pore. Replenished. My magic fingers enthralling. Playing a harp. Touching your very core.The song for the soul. Every note a revelation. From low to high. And then to a crescendo.Drawing all energy to that one peak. Traversing the twins. Circling the puddle. Gliding the valley. Grazing the lake. And landing on the meadows. Breathless. Joyful. Skiing down the orbs. Sliding down the mouth of the dormant. Into the depth of the sea. Feeling the corals. Reaching for the pearl. Kissing.