Merge With Me

I am still contemplating my life, more specifically, my work. I am, you see, somewhat afraid of me. Inside this Joy-814mother, wife, sister, friend, aunt, there is a daringly sexual woman with unleashed sensuous energy dancing wild and free. I have been told I have “bedroom eyes”. I never thought it made sense…then I thought about the sensuous woman in me, her wild flowing energy, her hair that begs to be pulled, her body that screams out in pleasure. I feel her dancing within and understand what is meant by bedroom eyes. Those who gaze into my eyes see the sexy beast trapped within.

I have numerous erotica books I have written, over 5000 photos of me massaging various women (yes, naked women), a hand full of tasteful nude photos of myself, along with hundreds, if not thousands of erotic thoughts flowing through my mind, waiting to unfold onto the paper. I was just now explaining to Phillip Thunder that, when you free yourself from societal taboos and let go into writing erotic, you find yourself lost in the story. You are the main character, you are the glorious woman being fucked, you are the passerby, the one wishing with all his might that he could make sweet passionate love toeach and every woman he passes.

When I write, I want to give myself to the story. I want Joy-615to share myself, or at least a piece of myself with each of you. What binds my mind is the thoughts people may have while reading my work. When I talk about ravishing a woman, tasting her sweet nectar, I feel bound. I am tied in knots. I feel shameful on a certain level. For those of you who have read my blog for a while, you know this is something I have struggled with for far too long. Today, I imagine myself naked, breathing deeply, bracing myself for the freedom that awaits me.

I am tied in red ribbons that are strangling my creativity, but I am beginning to break free. First, the ribbons wrapped tightly around my chest slip, as if they may simply fall away. My nipples are exposed. The ribbons around my waist follow suit and begin to fall away, exposing my hips. I take one step forward and the ribbons holding back my innate sexuality slip to the ground and I stand before you barenaked. I feel the beat of my rhythm taking over me, penetrating my soul…and I become one with myself.

I step out of the darkness and into the light…no longer afraid. I am whole. I am one. We merge. We are one. That’s all she wrote…from my heart to yours, JOY!

1. Rodney Rodrigues says:

Wow…that was deeeep!!I like it! It was as if you were taking to me face 2 face. I could almost see your bedroom eyes. I want 2 c them alluring eyes. Drown me in them. Bathe me with your passionate look. Take me in and simply hold me…I am yours, you are mine..together as one sensual being….

Joy blushes…:-)

2. parm bhatta says:

I m really impressed. I would live to see you one day

Thank you!

3. naturegirl1 says:

I have just as much love & respect for the other side of Joy that is just as beautiful and desirable as the “daringly sexual woman with unleashed sensuous energy dancing wild and free.”
    It has been too long since we last shared our thoughts, I have missed your wisdom & intimate counselling. I have been through a lot in the past months, as I type this i am quaking in anticipation of that much needed (now desperately needed!!) surgery I think I have mentioned to you, it is going to happen in three weeks time….My symptoms have got dramatically worse in the past 6 months.
    But enough of that here on your page, I will email you (I have a new email address by the way Joy, don’t use the old one any more)

I was thinking of you the other day! I went onto your blog hoping you had been sharing, but I see you renergy has also been spent elsewhere! I have a new email as well. tantrawithjoy@gmail.com Email anytime, I would love to catch up and here how life is unfolding for you. Lots of change on my end.. much love xx from my heart to yours, Joy

2. Bob French says:

For natural girl and joy. Any advice for a senior male whose spouse has passed menopause and lost interest in sex. I find myself frustrated and don’t know what to do. I have tried talking to her but to no avail.

1. naturegirl1 says:

Bob, That is so sad & probably very disappointing for you. There is no need for intimacy to stop just because the menopause has been reached….I am living proof of that! I’m on Hormone Replacement Therapy (Eleste Duet 1mg), and my libido is as strong as it was when i was in my 20s.
        Try to get your wife to talk to a doctor (preferably a woman) to discuss any issues she may be experiencing, it’s possible she may be getting discomfort caused by vaginal dryness, if that is the case try Sylk intimate lubricant (works for me!). Of course there may be other more difficult issues to contend with, my mother just thought that intimacy should stop as a matter of course following her hysterectomy, something my dad never really understood.
        Joy…what suggestions do you have?

Thank you for your thoughts and support Nature Girl! I will think on this and respond in detail within a day or so. I think this topic is worthy of a blog post! Thank you both for your contribution!

xox Joy

4. Listen darlin’, you are one of the most erotically sensual women I have ever encountered. I would be honored to share your thoughts and experiences and fantastic erotica. I have written myself but have no photos to speak of other than the most intimate you can imagine with a former partner.
    I would appreciate anything you wish to do.
    Allen

😉 Why thank you kind sir! I appreciate your support and for joining the conversation! From my heart to yours, Joy

5. Tantrachick Your spirit, body, are so perfectly aligned. Your lust for women is so beautiful and perfect

Thank you for your feedback, Charles. I would like to clarify that I do not lust for women…I work with women to help them tap into their sexual energy and reach a higer state of pleasure. 🙂

In Community,

6. Dear Joy, Your work is so dynamic! You are my Sensual Guru! Your thoughts, ideas can really help people. Thank you so much for being you. I love you tube segment of Tantric Boot camp as well. Charlie C