The Bliss of Love

My man and I were discussing my recent blog post. He said that it made him wonder whether I enjoyed giving him a fully body massage. That made me feel so sad. Our discussion unfolded in way that caused me to reflect on a few things. People are always talking about how relationships become stale, somewhat uninteresting, and that the initial spark tends to dim over time.

This has not been my experience. My husband and I are a monogamous, loving, and deeply committed couple with 7 kids (between us). Together, we have 4, then there is my step-daughter from my first relationship, and my two step children from Mountain. My 23-year-old step son lives with me, as well as our 10, 14, and 16-year-old children.

My 21-year-old step daughter lives 30 minutes away and my 18-year-old daughter lives with her boyfriend (her first ever bf) just around the corner from us. I am sharing this to illustrate that we are normal everyday people with normal, everyday lives. I think where we differ is in our intense focus on our sex life and our intimate lives.

We are dedicated to living in love. We are dedicated to passion, pleasure, and romance. Life gets the better of us sometimes. Right now for instance, my hubby is working a new job, completing training, and going to school online full-time. I am also home schooling our kids with a focus on Mastery learning and “Hack-Schooling”. Somehow, even amid the chaos and the business of life, we are deeply, unconditionally in love.

The night before last he said his back was sore. We have our massage table set up in our room and always keep a supply of massage oil beside it. I told him to get the space set up (candles, wine, music playing on our little water speakers). Even walking into our lover’s space makes me feel relaxed.

When I feel relaxed, my natural state is to feel sexual energy (pleasurable sensations) rushing through my body. I begin with him face down. I approach the table, take a deep breath and grasp both of his ankles. I gently adjust his body, make sure he is comfortable, and that his spine is aligned.

From there, I begin flowing my hands and warm oil across his entire body. I spend about 20 minutes on his back and 30 minutes on his front. He is the only man in the world who receives a lingam massage from me. I adore his lingam. I adore him. He is my life partner, my best friend, and my Tantric Lover.

Together, we truly make magik! To feel him erupt into a series of orgasms because of my energy and touch is pure bliss for me. I wanted to briefly share this experience with you so that you can hopefully gain a deeper understanding of what I want for you. I want you to experience bliss, pleasure, and I want you to erupt into a series of orgasms that rock you to the core.

However, I want you to experience this with your lover. I want you to feel the depth of your connection when you look into your beloved’s eyes. I want you to feel a surge of energy rush through you at the thought of their touch…not because it is the first time they are touching you…because they know your pleasure.

I want you to break through the blocks that stand in your way. I want you to overcome limiting beliefs that keep you from reaching your highest potential. I want you to embrace your body, your sexuality, and the beauty of pleasure. I want you to feel what I feel. I want you to feel what Mountain feels. I want you to have this powerful experience with your beloved. Your lover, your best friend, your life partner.

This is where I have a tendency to differ in my approach to sex coaching and Tantric education. When my students/clients tell me that their sexual arousal is focused on me, I help guide them back to their lovers. I want to make sure that the energy loop between you and your lover is strong and pleasurable.

If you are not in a relationship, then I want you to view yourself as your beloved. May you be happy. May you be free!

75746_143076335739485_112803722100080_197040_6722199_n

1. bill curry says:

Please remove me from your mailing list. Thank you BC

You are not on my mailing list, you at some point signed up to receive updates from my blog. You have to unsubscribe, unfortunately, I can’t do it for you! Sorry to see you go…Joy

Hey Bill, I have 400 email subscribers…if you email me personally I will try and figure out how to remove you. I need your email address and name so I can find you, but I am still not positive I can remove you. I also contact Worpress support to try and assist you!

Hi Joy!

He will need to unsubscribe himself from your blog. At the bottom of the last email notice he received from you, he should find instructions on how to unsubscribe from your blog.

Alternatively, if he’s having trouble, he can reach out to us at help@wordpress.com, and we’ll be happy to help him out!

2. Kevin says:

This is wonderful, beautiful. I really like “Together, we truly make magik! “. Once again you are an inspiration.

Thank you Kevin! ~ J

3. Mark Nye says:

I really enjoyed this message from you. I have been doing Tantric Massage for over 5 years…it is extremely hard for a man in this industry to get clients , students , and find the people who are interested in learning and receiving this type of massage. I’ve been told that I am a natural and have a gift for massage and have many people come back to receive teachings and massages. I often perform and teach Lingam and Yoni massage in my sessions which leads to an intimate moment and I think my professionalism shows through and have not had a person feel uncomfortable while receiving the massage. I know a few women who practice and perform Tantra Healing and Massage and are always busy, but as I said..it is very tough as a man to find the clientele and those interested in learning this amazing art of massage. thank you for all your post , emails and encouragement , Love Mark Nye.

You are welcome! Thank you for sharing…I fully agree. It is much more challenging for men to make a living as a Tantric Practitioner, especially a Tantric Masseuse. I think it is because women have a tendency to be viewed as more nurturing and intuitive. That is not to say that you are not nurturing and intuitive, but I think that is why it is more challenging for you….I tried to receive a Tantric massage from a male practitioner once…as part of my healing and opening experience. It didn’t go very well, but I am sure your offerings are wonderful. If you like it, it’s good. I certainly hear the passion in your expression.

4. Martin says:

I really like this post. This give legitimacy to you and your business. You are first and foremost an educator.

Martin,

I have written a few million words over the past five years of blogging, so I had to re-read the post to understand what you meant. I see why you would say that; thank you. It’s funny, Mountain asked me just last night (we stayed in a hotel room and had a date night) why I have stopped writing about our intimacy…Honestly, I started to feel almost too vulnerable.

Some of our closest friends read my blog, but beyond them, over 1 million people have visited this blog! That is a lot of people to share with…I am absolutely first and foremost an educator, guide and coach. I will have to contemplate writing more personal posts again…I am sure me shutting down on this level here explains why I am not getting as many comments.

My blog used to be a thriving community with various people discussing intimacy, emotions, etc. Seems like your comment has validated what I was already thinking and feeling. I guess I also worry that people will not understand that my boundaries during sessions are totally different than in my marriage…

Thoughts?