Life

For those of you who have read this blog over the pat few years, you will remember that I have a tendency to “go underground” now and again. The past few months I haven’t been writing at all, so it’s not just the blog that I have neglected. It’s not writer’s block per se, just well, life block I guess.

Sometimes I take a sabbatical to rejuvenate my spirit, sometimes it’s just me putting a pillow over my head and attempting to ignore the complexity of life. Life is putrid and beautiful all at once. So much has happened since I last blogged. Too much to even begin sharing…but I will tell you, it;s all been very interesting!

More than anything I just wanted to let you know that I am alive and well. I hope your life is engaging and beautiful! Drop me a line and let me know how you are and what you’ve been up to. I have wondered about you…

JoyIMG_8432

1. Dana Sweeney says:

Hi Joy. Happy to hear from you:) I get the “going on a sabatical” idea and understand that life can take you in all sorts of directions, sometimes when you least expect. I am happy to hear you are alive and well and look forward to hearing about your adventures in the future. You are ALWAYS an inspiration to me. ~Dana

Hi Dan!

Thank you…you are too sweet! Life threw me some interesting little bits of magic today…must be because I expressed 😉 Glad you are well. I look forward to catching up!

Peace,

2. Kevin says:

Joy! So glad to see you back. Even if it is only for a day here or there! Glad you are doing well. Like Dan I enjoy readying your blog and inspirations.

Kevin

Dear Kevin,

So nice to hear from you! Hope all is well in the land of fun and sun!

3. Vicent says:

Welcome back, greetings from Spain.

Why thank you Vicent!

4. Eccentric Art Model says:

Good to see you back! Have been wondering what you’ve been up to!

Lots! Thanks for wondering…hope all is well!

Liked by 1 person

5. Hello Joy!!! you have been missing !!! .. Thank you for your generosity in communicating again. A hug.