Joy’s Practice

Hey lovelies,

As you may have guessed, I am working really hard to build my practice and my online presence. I am planning a trip to Phoenix AZ to do a product launch and teach a seminar focused on the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine. It is interesting how, when we open ourselves to a particular path, everything seems to just flow. So many pieces are falling into place for me.

I feel a level of excitement, passion and joy that I have not felt in quite some time. Recently I was approached by an individual who wants to apprentice under me. I have had one apprentice in the past, but hadn’t really planned on sharing my teachings in such an in depth manner. However, the level of dedication this person has expressed made me change my mind. It is interesting sharing what I have learned with someone who is just beginning their journey.

I am inspired on so many levels. I have always wanted to open a healing arts center focused on Tantra, Intimacy, Communication, and Pleasure. I feel it in my heart that the time is now. I ended up having an in depth conversation with a lovely Psychologist from my local area. She was genuinely interested in my work and said a lot of couples she works with could truly benefit from my offerings.

I am also excited to share this journey with you! Sweet dreams!

16152_10154707095130333_1601255139979280616_n

1. Suzanne says:

Yes, please come to Phoenix! Keep us posted on that!!

Thank Suzanne, I am definitely coming to Phoenix. One of my best friends in the world and her beauty-full family live in Prescott. She just visited and has a group of ladies interested in attending one of my divine women workshops. So I have committed to coming to Phoenix likely in October or the beginning of November. I will let you know!

2. Steven Charles says:

Has someone hijacked your email and Websites? I just received an email supposedly from you but showing your old address in Iowa asking me to confirm my subscription. Considering the fact that I was under the impression that you were back on Salt Spring Island I will not answer this email as it appears someone has hijacked your email address and websites. Please verify and thank you Steven

Hello,

That was from me. I am establishing a newsletter and a teaching forum and wanted the people on my Tantrachick blog to have an opportunity to participate. I was just visiting Salt Spring and am still practicing full time in Iowa. It’s safe and was from me 🙂 I am not fantastic at the business side of things…learning more and more each and everyday!

1. cambrialane says:

Hi Joy,
        I stumbled upon your page today for the first time. I was actually on Craigslist and found your advertisement where you’re listed in Iowa. I am in Iowa and I am estimating about twenty minutes away. I am somewhat interested in your services for personal reasons, but more interesting to me is that you’ve mentioned wanting to open a healing arts center. Just this summer I have also had a strong desire to do something similar! My vision includes a yoga studio, massage room, art room/library. I am a teacher and poet. After going through a difficult divorce last year, I have realized how important inner connection is and how life changing yoga, massages, etc. can be! I want to share this passion with others and have been dreaming of how to do it. I would love to entertain the thought of collaborating with you. Let me know what you think. Take care.

Hi Cambria,

I am excited to share that I just rented a studio space right on the edge of East Village (621 Des Moines Street). It is an eclectic space in a renovated dairy barn. I also have access to a larger space where I am able to facilitate Tantra/Ecstatic Dance and Yoga! I am very excited! I will be working on the space tomorrow and probably Tuesday. Hoping to have it set up by Wednesday. If you want to grab a tea and talk about creating a mutually beneficial connection, I would love to. I live in Newton as well, so depending on where you are, we could meet in either Newton or DSM. You can text: 641-295-5245 or email anytime: joy@shaktara.com Thanks for connecting!

3. cambrialane says:

That’s amazing! Congrats! I actually went to a yoga studio in Okoboji this summer that was in a barn and I thought it was the coolest thing. I will be having lunch in Des Moines on Wednesday and could possibly meet there that afternoon or we could try another time near Newton. I live in Colfax. Looking forward to meeting you. : ) I’ll email you soon.

3. bob says:

looking forward to chatting with you..