Like a Woman

I must admit, although life sometimes throws me a few obstacles, overall I lead a simple life. Last night I wound down with a couple glasses of Moscato while chatting with my sweet lover. We went to be around 11 pm, which began with a lovely cuddle.

I enjoy placing my head on his bare chest so I can feel his breath and the heat of his skin. At first is seemed like we would both drift off into dreamland, but his growing desire for me became clear (pun intended). I responded by holding his glorious cock in my hand.

It was my way of saying yes. As his member expanded in response to my touch, I felt a ripple of pleasure flow through my body. There are times where I am a fairly aggressive and demanding lover.

Last night however, I felt the subtle power of my femininity. I felt the curve of my body, the softness of my skin, the sweetness of my pussy. I intentionally let go and allowed my lover to lead me.

There are so many stereotypes. I am not in any way trying to be politically correct, so if you don’t like my sentiment, please just move along. There are millions of blogs you can read. I recommend that you find one you enjoy.

For the rest of you…I am contemplating what it means to be a woman. What it means to be gentle, soft, sweet, subtle. What it means to surrender to one’s femininity.

Women’s ability to give…or at least my ability to give feels bottomless. It is as if I am able to open myself on deeper and deeper levels…in response to another’s needs.

At the same time, I know how to receive. I know how to take. To demand. To accept…while guiding with a force that is no match for my lover. If I choose to, I can turn him on to a level so profound…that in those moments, he would do anything I asked.

Last night, however…I just let go into the gentleness of our love. I let go into the waves of pleasure crashing over me. Through me. I let go into bliss. I did not judge myself, or feel the need to return the gifts of pleasure I was receiving.

I waited with bated breath for him to guide me, lead me, please me…

Joy2

1. obriend1936 says:

Joy, this is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your intimate moments with Mountain.

My cock is hard!
    Lots of love,
    Dan

Liked by 1 person

Dan,

As always, thank you for your wonderful support!

1. obriend1936 says:

Joy,
        Reading your blog, having you share some of your love making, seeing your pictures and having you get me hard, is like winning the lottery. I will happily support you ’til the end of time.

Thank you for bring so much joy into the lives of your numerous fans. You are truly a one-of-a-kind!
        Namaste,
        Dan

2. Mahmood Shafey says:

I’m unsubscribing because your spelling and grammar cause me physical pain.

…I’m hoping you found humor in that feedback, I wasn’t trying to sound like an ass.

Love your work joy! A cosmic Cupid hitting the mark. Thank you for your inspiration.

-Moody

Moody,

If I were to double check my spelling and grammar I would never post my writing…if you are offering to edit my grammar and spelling before I post, I would accept! 🙂 Hope you are having a lovely evening!

3. LesPortraitsDuGone says:

J’ai pris beaucoup de plaisir à vous lire… À la fois sensuel et osé, j’adore. Et votre photo est magnifique… Ce pantalon qui met en valeur et épouse parfaitement vos courbes ne me laisse pas sans réaction…

Liked by 1 person

Well thank you!

4. Aziz Sabete says:

pousible de prendre rendez vous pour un massage tantrique avec vous????

5. Aziz Sabete says:

J’aime bien les massage que vous faites

Thanks, the massage I perform is only for my husband…

1. obriend1936 says:

Good for you Joy! I hope that Mountain appreciates what a lucky guy he is. I imagine you leave most of your fans (women and men) longing for your touch. That is one reality that keeps all of us coming back.
        Lots of love,