Have a Blissful New Year!

Hey lovelies,

I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a blissful New Year’s Eve and prosperity and joy in the coming year! I am not big on new year’s resolutions, but I do enjoy reflecting on my life and future at this time of year.

I have learned a lot about myself in the past year. I have learned that:

• I am passionate about my intimacy practice
  • I am a writer and I love helping people
  • I have some body image issues to work on (still/again)
  • My location and community affect me more than I would like
  • I have a dominant streak and I enjoy being in control
  • I love taking photos (I have always known this, but this year I realized it is something I would like to re-focus on)
  • I dislike being photographed (when I have to pose

At this very moment, I am writing this post while enjoying the heat of the sun peeking through my living room window. I feel gratitude deep in my soul because I am truly blessed. There may be things about my life that I could improve upon, but overall I have an incredible life.

My wish for the coming year is that I am able to travel more, love more, dance more and feel even more gratitude in my heart. Something I am contemplating for the new year is how to break through my block and begin publishing my erotica stories. In fact, just before I decided to write this post, I was trying to come up with a title for a book I just finished. Who knows, maybe I will find my inner bravery and share it with you!

I would love to hear what you have learned about yourself this year and what you hope to experience in 2016. May you be safe. May you be happy. May you be free.

“Always let your inner light shine. By doing so, you not only light a path for yourself, but also light a way for others.” Donald L. Hicks

IMG_8328

1. sinnerz13 says:

I have learnt that I can apply for a mortgage and complete all the paperwork, I have confirmed how tough I am, that my relation with Amy is even stronger, I can make my own traditions, you can’t always please but make sure you do the right thing, I can plan the perfect wedding.

It has been a year of the amazing. Sad and traumatic. I lost a beautiful dog and a wonderful grandfather who will always be there. I have bought a flat with Amy, married, travelled to Budapest, Istanbul and seen The Atlas Mountains, Casablanca and Marrakech. Tried to support Amy through a traumatic experience as best I can and again tried my best when Amy was taken into hospital.

The new year will start off tough. But again we will get through and remain happy 🙂

Sometimes when a year starts off rough, it is because the rest of the year will be so beautiful. May this be true for you and your lovely wife! Happy New Years Lee from my heart to yours, Joy

1. sinnerz13 says:

Happy New year! Glad to have met you in 2015 and I look forward to learning about you and from you in 2016.

2. Kareem says:

I have learned more about little still traumatized parts of me that need more chosen family around so they can heal. And just how strong the tendency to hold on is, even to old crap that manifests as procrastination, clutter, and neglect. I learned that you can spark your spirit back up with erotic practices by your self, and you can keep that lit everyday, and what can help that out a lot is to get your hormones boosted/balanced. And nature actually looks back at you, all the animals around so its good to cultivate that relationship. BTW I found you through the Ultimate Tantra summit. Are you planning to do something like that again? Happy New Year:)

Happy New Year to you as well Kareem! I was a participant in the Ultimate Tantra Summit. I have thought about putting something similar together myself. This year I will for sure be creating courses and webinars teaching what I have learned. I am also in the process of writing a series of “Concise Guides” on related topics. If there is something in particular you are wanting to learn, let me know. Maybe you will inspire the creation of something beauty-full. I hope your evening and the coming year are filled with bliss and that you find a way to transform the aspects of your soul that need it!

3. Bare Beach Bum says:

Happy New Year to you Joy! Thank you for sharing your most intimate thoughts and feelings with us through the year. I am sure with your strength that you will be able to overcome any obstacle that you feel that you have even though others may not see them. I wish you and your family the best for the new year.