I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a blissful New Year’s Eve and prosperity and joy in the coming year! I am not big on new year’s resolutions, but I do enjoy reflecting on my life and future at this time of year.
I have learned a lot about myself in the past year. I have learned that:
- I am passionate about my intimacy practice
- I am a writer and I love helping people
- I have some body image issues to work on (still/again)
- My location and community affect me more than I would like
- I have a dominant streak and I enjoy being in control
- I love taking photos (I have always known this, but this year I realized it is something I would like to re-focus on)
- I dislike being photographed (when I have to pose
At this very moment, I am writing this post while enjoying the heat of the sun peeking through my living room window. I feel gratitude deep in my soul because I am truly blessed. There may be things about my life that I could improve upon, but overall I have an incredible life.
My wish for the coming year is that I am able to travel more, love more, dance more and feel even more gratitude in my heart. Something I am contemplating for the new year is how to break through my block and begin publishing my erotica stories. In fact, just before I decided to write this post, I was trying to come up with a title for a book I just finished. Who knows, maybe I will find my inner bravery and share it with you!
I would love to hear what you have learned about yourself this year and what you hope to experience in 2016. May you be safe. May you be happy. May you be free.
“Always let your inner light shine. By doing so, you not only light a path for yourself, but also light a way for others.” Donald L. Hicks
From my heart to yours,