Sensual Relaxation

Hey lovelies,

I have been blissfully working away on a variety of projects the past few weeks. I am writing daily (erotica mainly), painting, doing Buti Yoga (my new found exercise passion) and working on a few projects that are directly connected to my practice.

Today I have my lovely cleaner over to help me de-clutter, reorganize and clean my home top to bottom. She is so awesome. She walks through the door, cleaning supplies in hand and says, “I’m your bitch Joy, whatcha want me to do today?”

Once she has her instructions she works away while chatting. I pay her well, always give her a bonus, and respect her craft. She is awesome at what she does. I find having fresh energy in my home always makes me feel better.

Today we are prepping for the coming week. Next week I will begin recording a variety of digital audio programs! It is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I finally bought a Blue Yeti mic, created a recording room in my house and I am ready to begin recording!

I plan on recording a variety of sensual guided visualizations and relaxations. I got the request today to create a sexual energy visualization which I am truly excited to create! I ham also considering creating a visualization focused on body image.

Not sure if I mentioned previously but I used to lead a body image group for women. The intention of the 12-week workshop was to overcome limiting beliefs related to body image issues. It was incredibly powerful.

The women in the group asked me to record some of the visualizations I used to empower them, but I never got around to it. However, I am not only motivated but also equipped with everything I need to make this a reality.

I hope you are all having a truly blissful day! From my heart to yours, Joy

6626f49a6a5732bb00361f44bd8ee45e

1. Ilango G says:

hi Joy I have only just been deeply immersed in your posts. One question: how do you do your digital audio recording? I have been interesting in making some recordings.

Thanks Ilango

Just record using my PC (Thinkpad) and a Blue Yeti Mic. I use E-Junkie to sell my products on my site…What are you hoping ot record?

2. Lance McGraw says:

Alright, Excited to hear it!!!

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 21:10:40 +0000 To: ccanei@hotmail.com

3. Bare Beach Bum says:

I need to resume my yoga practice. I stopped because I have been so busy but now I feel the stress buildup.

I have started doing something called BUTI Yoga. You’ll have to check it out, I love it!

4. horns1313 says:

Unbelievable how you can express concepts and techniques so so simple the more I read or study under your inexplicable discourse the deeper I cum to fully appreciate your honesty and integrity in addition myself great to hear of empowering women even guys like me learn and grow damn another Freudian slip but that little pleasure tool just seems to feel deep inside feelings for someone in a week or so and honestly myself pleasure now yes time for practice thanks to you for male sexual liberation no longer embarrassed for being nude and enjoying Gods gifts of sexual erotic and sensual improvement self pleasure and performance never had been so exhilarating now that the whole damn world knows can’t wait 😊 to reach another level good luck with your classes and improvement of your health now for a healthy few hours of orgasmic meditation thanks my friend

So glad you are inspired.

1. horns1313 says:

Honored and humbled Joy 😂 now special something in your name God bless

5. horns1313 says:

Thanks to you and for twitter